Friday, August 28, 2009

OFF for a Few Days!

Posted by Laureen at Friday, August 28, 2009
I'll be off in the blogosphere for a few days because I am taking care of my mom right now who is in the hospital. She will undergo an operation this coming Saturday and the next few days will be again busy for me.

To all my blogger friends, the memes I'm joining and to everyone else...please bear with me as of this moment. Hope I can visit again your blog once everything is in order. Please help me pray for my mom too. Please pray for a successful operation and hope everything will turn out to be a blessing.

I'll be back soon...

5 comments:

Denise on August 28, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...

Sweetie, I am lifting your mom up in my prayers, you also.

Unknown on August 28, 2009 at 5:50 PM said...

i will always include nanay of my prayers. God bless you and take care

Chubskulit Rose on August 30, 2009 at 8:17 PM said...

hello sis, we will keep your family in our prayerS!

Pia on September 1, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

prayed for your mom, laureen. God is in control. i'm standing in the gap for your mom's healing and fast recovery.

Denise on September 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM said...

Hope your mom is doing much better.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting