Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WFW #10- The Rock

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Psalm 18:2"the Lord is my Rock,my fortress and my deliverer;my God is my rock,in whom I take refuge.He is my shield and the horn of my salvation,my stronghold."

God's protection of his people is limitless and can take many forms.
  • Rock-That can't be moved by any who would harm us.
  • Fortress-A place of safety where the enemy cant follow.
  • A shield-That comes between us and harm.
  • Strength of salvation,a symbol of might and power.
  • A stronghold high above our enemies.
If you need protection,look to God.
(From Life application study Bible)

7 comments:

JesuLalaine on August 5, 2009 at 11:03 AM said...

ooohhhh.. zane girl looks so cute!! she looks like a wet doll..heheheh!!

Denise on August 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM said...

Such a cute WFW.

Cathy on August 5, 2009 at 9:46 PM said...

So cute and wonderful verse ~

Lauren on August 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM said...

What a neat picture to go with such an awesome verse!! Thank you for sharing!:)

Michele on August 6, 2009 at 1:28 AM said...

So cute!! Perfect! happy WFW!

Susan on August 6, 2009 at 2:49 AM said...

Oh how precious! Your daughter is adorable.

Happy WFW!

Debbie Racho on August 6, 2009 at 11:46 PM said...

lovely verse...

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting