Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Walk to the Main Road

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Our family compound is far from the main road and thus, going to the city proper without our own transport is quite a task- we have to walk quite a distance and commute using the public transport 2 or 3 times depending on our destination.

So there are times when I want to go out, I would check first if anyone from the compound is going out, like my cousin who has a motorbike or brother in law who has a 'multicab'. Sometimes, my Hubby will fetch me if he has free time. If all these options are not available like when our transport has some problems like a broken steering rack or engine defect, then I walk to the main road by myself and take the public transport. And I take that as an exercise for the day. :)

And by the way, speaking of steering rack and steering box needs, you can order them online now with free shipping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting