Saturday, August 8, 2009

Premium Movies

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, August 08, 2009
My Hubby and I love to watch movies. My Hubby use to go to the DVD shop and buys the latest titles and movies. So, whenever we have the time, we both watch movies in our DVD player. Sometimes, I would wish that we're subscribed to a cable TV or satellite TV but their packages are quite expensive with only a few channels available.

I've just found out that in the US, Direct TV is much cheaper than cable TV. Not to mention that Direct TV Satellite has got over 45 premium movie channels. I didn't know that HBO has actually 7 premium channels. The satellite TV available here only has one HBO channel. You can actually have a wide selection of packages to choose from, depending on your budget and channel choice. But with the Premier package, you can get as much as 265 channels!! Wow! That's really a lot! So, better Order Direct TV now!

1 comments:

Denise on August 10, 2009 at 6:31 PM said...

I love Richard Gere.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting