Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm a Newbie Blogger

Posted by Laureen at Monday, August 03, 2009
I am not ashamed to admit that I am still new to blogging and all the stuff around the internet. Since I am just at home my sister “Love” taught me everything about blogging and computers. Until now I’m still trying my very best to be a very good student on this so that I will not be asking a lot of questions in the future. I was happy to know that I have already learned few computer vocabularies like URL, HTML, and etc. At first, people would usually laugh at me because I really don’t have any idea on what these words are.

While browsing over the internet, I came across this word “ web hosting” and was curious what this word means. In my own understanding, it has something to do with making your website accessible to the World Wide Web. Recently, my sister decided to have her own webhost service for her site. Thank God a good friend of hers helped her find the cheapest webhost service. If you’re also looking for one, you may check out webhostinggeeks.com. This is one good site for a newbie like me. This site provides a very detailed review of all webhost providers which will help us find the best webhost provider. While browsing over to the site, I have learned other new terms by reading the post entitled “Advanced Webhosting Technology”. I’m so glad that I am learning a lot of things in here.

1 comments:

GIOVANNI on August 4, 2009 at 9:26 PM said...

congrats with your opps..grace forgot to put disclosure policy 4 me. That is why wala na approve my blogs..

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting