Monday, August 3, 2009

Creative Ministry

Posted by Laureen at Monday, August 03, 2009
I love to choreograph dances and mimes for church presentations. I do know that I can't do and think all the steps and actions on my own. So, every time I try to create some steps or move for a dance, I make sure that I pray first and ask God for wisdom. And true enough, ideas just pour in and I myself am surprised of the overall outcome of the presentation. To God be the glory!

And speaking of dances and mimes, I also like to see and download different presentations from other countries. Now, that there's Powerfull Rapidshare Search Engine, I think I will have an easier way in searching and downloading these presentations.

1 comments:

Denise on August 3, 2009 at 8:03 PM said...

You are very talented.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting