Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Glasses

Posted by Laureen at Sunday, May 02, 2010
Last month, I had my eyes checked and I need a new pair of glasses. Actually, I had a nice old pair of glasses but to my dismay I couldn't find it anymore. I think somebody must have liked it and stole it away or I just misplaced it and I can't remember where it was. It was my favorite glasses because it looks so classic and that it coordinates well with my formal to casual get up. Since I couldn't find it anymore, I have to choose for a new pair of glasses that looks good as well as affordable. While choosing for the perfect glasses, I decided to choose something that has a stylish frame. Glasses with stylish frames are on the trends right now so I was attracted to it. It looks very nice and I find it perfect for me. I was at first hesitant to choose for that kind of glasses because I thought it is too expensive, but I was surprised to find out that the glasses are just perfect for my budget. Good thing, the owner of the shop also gave us a discount and the purchase was truly a good deal. I hope I can use this for a longer period of time and I hope it won't get misplaced so I won't have to replace it over and over again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting