Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Daughter's Cake

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, May 15, 2010
My daughter just turn two last April 17, 2010. We had a simple party at home together with our family and some friends. We had a Barney themed party and as they say, no celebration is is complete without a cake so I baked one for my girl. This is a chocolate moist cake and with the help of my cousins we were able to decorate the cake beautifully. Thank God I was able to find ready made cake decorations like the Barney figurine, the tree and the flowers. All we did was just to put them on the cake as easy as 1-2-3.

If you're planning to decorate a cake for your kids, you can easily find cake decorations at Shopwiki . This online shop provides cute and colorful cake decorations which I couldn't find it here in my country. Not only that, they also have unique decorating tools and decorating sets which will be useful for you to make Cake Decorating a success.



(Full Disclosure: I am an independent Shopwiki contributor, paid by Shopwiki to create and link to content”.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting