Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Benefits of Night Creams

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, May 15, 2010
When I was still young, I am very particular especially when it comes to taking care of my face. But now that I am a busy mom, I am not that diligent enough to take care of my face. I admire my mom because even if she's tired or busy, she never forgets to put on night creams before going to sleep. She's now 70 years old, but she still looks very young for her age.

While browsing for some "Night Treatments" at Shopwiki, I was interested with the many benefits of applying night creams. Below are the benefits of using night creams:
  • It hydrates and supplies moisture to your skin.
  • makes the skin soft and smooth
  • prevents skin sagging
  • improve blood circulation
  • activates cell renewal
  • helps reduce fine lines
  • restores skin elasticity
  • reduce the appearance of fine lines
  • boost elastin and collagen production
Now I know why my mom is still young looking despite her age. Now that I have learned all of these, I promise to take care of my skin before going to sleep. I will have to tell hubby to buy me an Olay Reginerest at Shopwiki so I can stay young looking just like my mom.


(Full Disclosure: I am an independent Shopwiki contributor, paid by Shopwiki to create and link to content”.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting