Saturday, May 8, 2010

I am for Bro. Eddie Villanueva!

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, May 08, 2010

This coming May 10, 2010, I will cast my vote for Bro. Eddie C. Villanueva!

Some people say, he don't get a greater chance of winning, but I know my VOTE will not be counted loss for this man. Despite how busy I am , I campaign for Bro. Eddie because I know that there is a CAUSE. In fact, this afternoon, we will be out to have our last campaign for him. Last week, we also gave flyers to a lot of people around Barangay Nazareth and I'm happy to know that a lot of people responded with our efforts.

I have known Bro. Eddie as a righteous man, who fears God above all. He may not be perfect, but his life can truly attest that he sincerely love God.

We have tried a lot of different presidents for this country.We have tried the elect, the brilliant, the famous but we haven't tried a GODLY man with strong moral convictions and high ethical principles.

If you want change for the Philippines, why not change your style of whom to vote! This time vote for Bro. Eddie!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAME HERE, I BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS SOMETHING GOOD INSTORE FOR THE PHILIPPINES. I KNOW THAT SOMWONE WITH A TRUE HEART FOR GOD, IS WHAT OUR COUNTRY NEED. (",)/ I'LL VOTE FOR BRO. EDDIE!!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting