Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Downloading PDF Files

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, May 26, 2010
My cousin loves to download manuals and guides online. She has downloaded a lot of files already which she finds it useful in her teaching job as well as in her other hobbies. She even had a lot of teaching materials and resources. When she downloads files online, she often searches for PDF files because it’s easy to open and use. Through the help of a pdf search engine she easily finds the files or articles that she’s been looking for. Added to that, she finds the downloading very convenient because she will no longer have to wait for hours as all the files are indexed in a PDF format.

I hope I will have the time to learn this kind of stuff. I am interested on this because I can use this to look for teaching materials for my students, but taking care of the kids and doing household chores consumes most of my time. Anyway, maybe I can find some time while they sleep tonight and I might be using hubby’s laptop as well.

1 comments:

grace on May 27, 2010 at 3:48 PM said...

got an award for you may.... belated happy bday!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting