Saturday, May 15, 2010

Enjoying the Kiddie Pool

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, May 15, 2010
One of the highlights of my little girl's birthday party was swimming at the Kiddie Pools. Since, its summer I wanted the kids who will be joining the party to stay cool during the hot weather as well as to have fun. My eldest son Zboy truly enjoyed swimming in the pool. I was amused seeing him swimming using a snorkel set and safety goggles. He really looks like he's snorkeling but only on a knee deep kiddie pool.
Before the party, I was really having a hard time looking for kiddie pools in the market. I find some good kiddie pools but it doesn't suits my budget. I wanted an affordable kiddie pools but those I find were not of good quality. Thank God my church friend lend me her kiddie pools and the kids truly had a blast on the pools.

By the way, if you're looking for affordable and durable Kiddie Pools, you can find one at Shopwiki. You can also shop for stuff that goes along with the pools like water toys, floats and etc. Your kids will surely enjoy their summer.

(Full Disclosure: I am an independent Shopwiki contributor, paid by Shopwiki to create and link to content”.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting