Monday, May 17, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday: Volks Wagon

Posted by Laureen at Monday, May 17, 2010
This car is owned by our close family friend. Its already an old car but it is still in good condition because it is well taken cared of. I used to ride in this car during my grade school days. What was was more amazing was, two families with a total of 8 kids could fit in this car. It was fun riding in this car. Until today my family friend's grandchildren are enjoying their ride on this car. Cute isn't it?
MellowYellowMondayBadge

8 comments:

Kim, USA on May 17, 2010 at 9:43 AM said...

That is a very cute car. I thought it's a kids toy but it's a real car hehe. Happy Monday.

MYM-Centerpiece light

Magical Mystical Teacher on May 17, 2010 at 10:27 AM said...

Little yellow car,
you have traveled wide and far
with our family.

Yellow lupines—poisonous!

lina@home sweet home on May 17, 2010 at 10:35 AM said...

I love seeing it :)

nice A on May 17, 2010 at 10:50 AM said...

That's a cute yellow car! Wow, 8 people could fit in it? Amazing!

RNSANE on May 17, 2010 at 3:25 PM said...

What a delightful, cheery car!

Becky on May 18, 2010 at 1:21 AM said...

My brother used to have a Volkswagon like that. He loved that car, but eventually traded it for a truck. Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!

Marice on May 18, 2010 at 3:23 AM said...

awww thats really cute :) my little one would love that! :)

u may view mine here

Chubskulit Rose on May 18, 2010 at 6:45 AM said...

Wow 8 kids!

My mellow yellow post.

I also would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the kick off of the Nostalgia meme that I will be hosting starting this Thursday. Hope you can join the fun!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting