Sunday, July 19, 2009

Zamboanga City

Posted by Laureen at Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last May 24, 2oo7 my hubby and I with our son, Z boy went to Zamboanga City. It was actually my hubby's birthday treat for me. Zamboanga City is quite far from our Cagayan de Oro City and we just traveled by car to go there.

Before reaching Zamboanga City we have to pass by several cities;

Cagayan de Oro City to Iligan City(2.5hrs)
Iligan City( part of the Province of Lanao del Norte)
to Pagadian City (part of the Province of Zamboanga del Sur) (2.5 hrs)
Pagadian City to Ipil town (part of the Province of Zamboanga Sibutay )( 2 .5hrs)
Ipil town to Zamboanga City -(2.5 hours)

So we had travelled for more than 8 -10hours on that day. But as far as I could remember, several years earlier it could take more than 16 hours to travel by car to Zamboanga because of the road condition. Praise God that the government has already improved the road condition now.

Sad to say that those precious memories during our trip was not captured by the camera because honestly I was not fond of taking pictures until I am into blogging.... But it's different now because I never miss to capture a shot so that I'll be able to share in the blogsphere. Even my son noticed this change in me. There was one time when Z boy and my Mom went to eat in a restaurant and my son seemed to have told my mom that, "If Mom May was here she must have taken pictures of our food before we eat." lol!

But back to my topic about Zamboanga pictures, last week my hubby had an opportunity to be in Zamboanga City. So,I ask him to take pictures for me to be able to of course share it with you through my blog.

So here are some of the nice places to go if you happen to visit in Zamboanga city.

1.NATIONAL MUSEUM


Located at Fort of Pillar
.


2.ZAMBOANGA CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

You will be amazed of it's unique architectural designThis airport is considered one of the oldest airport in the Philippines.

3.Zamboanga Public Market.
Tuna are big and fresh catch.
4.SAYAWAN RESTUARANT.
It's actually a fish pond with a restaurant.So the fish are so fresh.

4.TRADE CENTER.

Most of the product are from Malaysia since its just an overnight trip by ship from Zamboanga to Sandakan.Oh my!!The goods are so cheap.

5 comments:

maritz on July 20, 2009 at 1:45 PM said...

naa new na theme park sa dipolog.. nice daw murag enchanted kingdom.. side trip dayon ang kay rizal na house..

Denise on July 20, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

Such lovely pictures.

Bogie on July 20, 2009 at 8:44 PM said...

nice photos.. :)

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. on July 21, 2009 at 3:12 PM said...

wow dami na akong na miss sa mga posts mo, sorry ha, medyo nag stop ng blogging for a while,

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. on July 21, 2009 at 3:49 PM said...

isa pang wow, kasi may nakita ako na paid post, congrats ha, parang gusto ko rin ang site na yan, hehehe! sa anong paid to blog na site yan? Di ko nakita sa iba...

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting