Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kids Stuff

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, July 29, 2009
If my family plan to go somewhere else, I always bring with me a bag for the kids stuff.When I already had two kids I bring along a travelling bag to fit all their stuff. Some people were wondering why I bother to bring such a heavy load. My mom was the one who usually complains about it, but later on she was able to understand the importance of bringing all those stuff. It doesn't matter to me if I always carry a big bag as long as I don't forget those necessary stuff that my kids might need. Even other people can also benefit from it. If they forgot something for their kids, they run to me for they know that I have all of it in my bag. Some would jokingly label me as "Girl Scout" because I am always prepared for my kid's needs.

Have you ever wondered why I need to bring a big bag? Here are the lists of the stuff I placed inside my bag:

For My Boy:
  • Extra shirts- He is so playful,he usually gets messy and sweat a lot.
  • Blankies-Used for wiping and if he plays around I placed it on his back when he sweats. It's a Filipino thing you know.
  • Baby Bench popsicle colonge-If aunties and uncles will kiss and cuddle at least he always smells good. In fact some ate's and kuya's are now using the same cologne for they like the scent too..
  • J &J warming oil-Z sometimes complain of heart burn.It's really effective cause a few minutes after applying,unwanted air will surely comes out. In short he will fart.
  • Alcohol-If he touches dirty things and we are in the middle of a meeting or service I just take it out and wash his hands with it.Very useful and convenient.
  • Snacks-If he gets hungry no need to go and buy.
  • Caps and shades -For sun's protection.
  • Rain coat or sweater-If in case it would rain.
For My Girl:
  • Baby wipes-For po2 in case water is out of reach.
  • J & J baby wash-For I prefer to wash her when she poops with soap and water.
  • Comb and hair clips-To match her clothes if ever she will change.
  • Sweater with hood-If in case it would rain.
  • Disposable nappies.
  • Powdered milk and feeding bottle.

Now that Z is 4 years old I let him bring his own stuff using his own superman sling bag.While his Dad bring Zane's baby bag and I bring my own big shoulder bag which of course another long list of contents.

If you are interested to buy kids stuff, you can find everything including car seats, baby carriers and more at Shopwiki. You will surely enjoy shopping for your kids because you can find anything and everything in here including your stuff too.

3 comments:

JLaine on July 31, 2009 at 1:25 PM said...

bravo! bravo! kabalo man lagi ka..ikaw na sulat sa imo mga opps ha?

And by the way, usa na ko ana sa nakabenefit sa imong BIG, SAKO bag..hahaha!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Denise on July 31, 2009 at 7:56 PM said...

Thanks for sharing.

maritz on August 1, 2009 at 10:17 AM said...

congrats mye... go go go go.. try SR ur BBR

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting