Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pizza Lovers

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, July 25, 2009


My family loves Pizza so much. We have a saying that "you are not a Caballero ( our family name) if you don't love pizza." True enough even our sons and daughters are absolutely crazy for pizzas and now, even our in-laws learned to love pizza too.

We grew up with Shakey's pizza. I could remember back then when we were still small we would go to Shakey's restaurant almost every weekend. Some of our birthday celebrations were even held there as Jollibee or Mcdonals are non existent at that time yet. I could still remember that they give us, the children a styrofoam hat as party hat. And Oh! there was also a live Rondalla Band at that time. I could not forget that we all run to the glass window of the kitchen to watch with amusement how the chef worked on the dough- tossing it to and fro. It was sure fun sight to watch.

Then, during my high school and college days, we often ordered pizza to be delivered in our house as midnight snack. It was sort of our bonding moments as a family. Every now and then we still go to pizza parlors like Shakey's, Pizza Hut and lately the Yellow cab especially if my brother or sister's family comes home from abroad. We never missed to go to these establishments. Pizza has never been so good if eaten together with the whole family

This is my son, Z and for the past days Z was craving for pizza.

So,off we go to Yellow Cab .


"Yummy!I want more please..."

4 comments:

nuts on July 25, 2009 at 10:02 PM said...

oh, i feel like going to yellow cab right now...mmm, mouthwatering..

Bogie on July 26, 2009 at 1:39 AM said...

wow..nag laway ko.. I'm craving for pizza too!

Denise on July 26, 2009 at 7:41 AM said...

We love pizza too.

Jedaiah Lyle on July 29, 2009 at 8:08 AM said...

I miss Yellow cab..huhhuhu!!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting