Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crushes

Posted by Laureen at Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Though Z boy is only 4 years old but already has a couple of crushes. Joy is one of them. He calls her "ate Joy" (big sister). Joy is actually the girl friend of our close relative, Bimbo. One time, Joy and Bimbo were sitting beside each other when suddenly, Z boy called his "kuya" (big brother) Bimbo and wanted to tell him something. Bimbo went near him and Zboy whispered
"Kuya, why are you always sitting beside Ate Joy and always talking?... You know what? I feel jealous! Can you please go somewhere else so that I could sit with Ate Joy?" Bimbo was so amused with he has said and in fact he was laughing so hard when he heard this. But of course he gave Zboy a chance to talk to Joy while he watched and observed them from afar. And Whooh! he seems to be enjoying talking to Joy too. Lol!

After this story was related to me by Bimbo, I can't help but be amused but I also asked my hubby ife we need to be alarmed about Zboy, because I think it is too early for him to have crushes. I am afraid he might become a ' playboy' in the future. But I was relieved with my hubby's reply. He said, "You don't need to be alarmed because this is just a kid thing. What he is feeling is only admiration to the girls and nothing malicious. Somehow it's also a good thing that he will be used to be open to us even in this area." With that statement, indeed I felt relief, my hubby has a point and I also remember my lesson in our Early Childhood Education subject that children love beautiful things and that includes beautiful girls for Z, I guess. LOL!


Z boy with Deborah.His crush in church.



So,does Z have a taste?Lol!

2 comments:

JLaine on July 14, 2009 at 2:10 PM said...

Ka joker ni Z..heheheh!

Ang usa ka twin ky murag c honey tweet

Chris on July 14, 2009 at 5:13 PM said...

wow! 4 years old pala pwede na? :)

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting