Wednesday, July 29, 2009

God's Protection

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hebrews 4:16 - "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy and grace to help in time of need."

Looking back, when Manny and I were not married yet, I remember that there were Chinese Missionaries who came here in Cagayan de Oro City. We were so busy facilitating them to a series of crusades in different places here.

In the crusades our tasked was to intercede. We were supposed to pray inside the jeepney but there were children from our church playing inside so one of my partner exclaimed to her child, "please be quite because we are going to pray, whom do you want us to pray?" The child replied "kuya Manny" (my husband). We just ignored her but I was wondering why she remembered Manny since they were not that close. But then, I realized that Manny was traveling at that time, so I just uttered to myself, "God protect Manny." Then we proceded to our prayer regarding the crusades.

Later that evening, Manny called and reported that they met an accident. The truck they were driving ran through a child, in fact the truck fell down the cliff, that they even got out from the window. Miraculously Manny and kuya Nante were okey. The child was admitted to the hospital and was discharged few days after for he was okey then.

What was amazing about the incident was that when I asked what time the accident happened, it was the same time when the child from our church asked us to pray for Manny.

The lesson I learned from that incident is that, if God lead us to pray for somebody, we should not hesitate to PRAY RIGHT AWAY.


Photo taken from Google Images

1 comments:

Denise on July 29, 2009 at 6:54 PM said...

So very true my friend.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting