Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shoes from Ate Rinnah

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Family of my older brother arrived from Vietnam last July 20, 2009. I am so glad because they brought a lot of shoes for my Zane girl. Actually, it was from her Ate Rinna's shoe collection. Now that she has outgrown all of these shoes, she then gave some to my little girl. Her Ate Rhina has different kinds of shoes and sneakers. My brother told me that shoes in Vitenam are very cheap especially running shoes in different brands. No wonder they can buy any shoes they like becuase it's very affordable. How I wish I could visit Vietnam to buy shoes for myself.

Anyway, the shoes from her Ate Rhina is truly a great blessing becuase I don't buy shoes for my toddler that often. For me it's not quiet practical. For if I buy shoes for her now, after a month it won't fit her anymore and you can seldom find cheap shoes here. Not unless if you have extra money or you have somebody to pass it on.

It's really a blessing for me that God uses somebody to supply Zane girl's dresses and shoes. God is truly my provider.

2 comments:

Denise on July 26, 2009 at 7:48 AM said...

God is so awesome.

JesuLalaine on July 29, 2009 at 1:50 PM said...

wow! pretty shoes and sandals... ug natugma sad sa opp..heheh!!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting