Saturday, April 18, 2009

Zane's Special Day

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last April 11, 2009 we celebrated Zane's dedication and 1st year birthday party. It was a great celebration and a blessing indeed.

Days before the celebration, I was a bit worried about the food, the preparation and etc. because we have limited resources. But God is so good He provided everything. It was even more than enough as the guest was able to bring home extra food.

I thank the Lord for Nanay, my sisters, my in-laws, my cousins and to all my relatives and who in one way or another help the occasion to be a successful one.

To top it all, the most wonderful thing that happened that day was God's presence. I really felt his presence especially during the part Zane's was being dedicated to the Lord, wherein Ptra. Nenette held her up. It made me cry. It reminded me that God owned my daughter and we are just steward of her. And its good to know that she is in good hands. God knows the best for her.

Thank you Lord for the precious gift ZANE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting