Saturday, April 4, 2009

Accident or God's Perfect Plan

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, April 04, 2009

Last year, I had so many plans in my mind. Since my son was already 4 years old, I planned to have a career move in my life. I wanted to enroll in an IELTS Review class and CGNFS. I even renewed my RN License. I then planned to pay off our remaining debts since we had a lot of expenses for the past years like my cesarean delivery for my 1st child, medication for my son's accident, and etc.... I planned also to save up money to complete our house and etc....but then I got pregnant, the first time I knew that I'm pregnant, I got disappointed. How about my plans? Because of my disappointment I even scolded Manny (my husband) for just a simple mistake but then God reminded me of His words during my quite times for the past months like one of the verse is from Proverbs 19:21 "many are the plans in my heart but it is God's purpose that prevails". I cannot remember the other verses cause its in my journal and already lost from the flood.

Anyway, at that moment I immediately ask God's forgiveness and to my child for not being happy about it. I then declared that the child in my tummy is a blessing and gift from God. His plans is always the best. I also claimed that the child is a girl because since I always wanted to have a girl. After that, my mode change. I immediately felt that overwhelming joy from the LORD in my heart.

From the start of my pregnancy I never looked for a boy's name. I prayed for an appropriate name for a girl then I finally named her Zafina Anika. Zafina means victory and Anika means favor /grace (Hebrew). Her nickname is Zane means gift of God. (Heb.)

Indeed when I had my ultrasound it came out to be a girl. I was so emotional when the doctor announced that it is a girl. It really made me cry. I cried because I was reminded of God's perfect plan in my life and HIS FAITHFULNESS.

Zane is now turning 1 year old this April 17, 2009. I'm so excited for her birthday. She turned out to be a beautiful precious little girl. I have not experience difficulty from pregnancy, giving birth up to now, God provided everything. I thank God for giving me Zane. She is truly a gift from God. She always brings joy to us her family and to everyone.

1 comments:

Genefaith on May 2, 2009 at 4:37 PM said...

wow..karon pako kahibalo u have baby girl na..congrats...so pretty mn c baby nd like the name!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting