Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lord, HELP!!!

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, April 18, 2009
It was the first time I experienced over fatigue in my entire life. My whole body was aching, the lymph node of my right armpit was swollen and I had a terrible headache... Oh my!!!

Saturday, (March 28) I felt pain in my whole body but it was still tolerable. That was during our school's graduation day, that's why I wasn't in myself that day. The following day, it was still okay becuase I was able to rest becuase my husband was the one who took care of the kids. The next day came and the pain was terrible. It made me groan and my 4 year old son was wondering what happened to me. I tried to look for medicines but I can find it anymore as I cannot have focus on the things I need to do because of the disturbing pain. I tried to call or text my mother but I can't because I run out of load at that time. Oh no! I felt so helpless...

I just cried my heart for help to the Lord. I felt like a baby crying out to His Father at that time. My son was also worried and tried to comfort me asking me "Are you okay,Mamay?" After an hour of agony, my neice and nephew came with the medicine. What a relief!
Thank you Lord for the help!

Psalm 124:8 "Our help is from the Lord, who made the heaven and the earth."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting