Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Zafina!

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today is the birthday of my precious little girl Zafina. She's already one year old. We don't have a celebration anymore becuase we had it advanced last April 11, 2009. Now that my girl is one year old, my heart overflows with thanksgiving to God. I'm thankful for God's faithfulness for this child and I know that He will always be faithful to us.


It is my prayer, that my girl will grow to be a blessing to us and to many people and that she will grow up with the fear of the Lord in her heart. God bless you Zane!

2 comments:

Lalaine on April 18, 2009 at 3:41 PM said...

wow! so beautiful uy!! ( maski nakita ang tangkag..heheh) miss you Zane girl!!

Phebie on April 18, 2009 at 11:30 PM said...

Happy birthday zane girl....

ate lovely kaau imo site...nahan au ko super girly jud...welcome diay!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting