Monday, May 4, 2009

My Son's First Adventure

Posted by Laureen at Monday, May 04, 2009

Every time my hubby had guests in their office they usually invite their visitors to experience this famous adventure here in Cagayan de Oro, the river rafting adventure. With the many visitors that are coming every year, I guess my hubby has experienced this adventure for more than five times already. My hubby enjoyed every rafting experiences he had and somehow wished to bring us along on their next rafting adventure.

Last April 6, 2009, our church friends scheduled a water rafting adventure. Since my hubby has experienced it already, he was the one who arranged the booking. There were 15 of them who went for the rafting adventure and the 15th person was my son. He was the only child in the group and it was his first adventure together with his Dad.

When they arrived home I was so excited to ask him if he had a great time and on the other hand if it was worth the expense. He!he!

Here's my son's remark on my question:

"I like the rapids, it was so breathtaking",
"I saw a snake, eguana and a hawk"
"I was able to take a dip in the river."
"I wasn't scared, Mom may."
" Mom may, I want to go back forever and ever." (that was his way of saying that he enjoyed so much!)


It was really worth it. The greatest joy of the parents is to see their children happy. I am sure Z boy will never forget his first adventure with his Dad forever and ever......

1 comments:

Unknown on May 4, 2009 at 7:10 PM said...

Yes Indeed! It's a great experience for Z.....smiling while reading.... God bless you all!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting