Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Birthday

Posted by Laureen at Sunday, May 24, 2009
I never thought that there was so much in store for my birthday. Indeed it was so special and I felt special too....

The very 1st minute on my birthday my hubby surprised me with this basket of flowers.


In the morning, my son woke me up with kisses on my face and said "Mom May Happy Birthday! We have a gift for you."I thought it was a joke or just a little something for me like a card or one of his drawings because my hubby already gave me the flowers but to my surprise it was the one I was longing and praying to have, it was a ….

Yes! a digital camera. I was all the more thankful and happy. Indeed very happy!

Since it's Sunday, we went to church and at church another surprise was given to me because at the end of the service they post my picture on the LCD projector and sung a happy birthday song to me. Everyone greeted and I was overwhelmed with their greetings. Others were so thoughtful to gave gifts.

At lunch time we plan to go to one of the restaurants to celebrate my birthday.
It was GRAND!LOL! but actually we were supposed to eat in a simple restaurant with a limited budget but God has a better plan we were invited to another party and they only have limited guests so as if it was also my birthday celebration.

Not only that when I went home I was stormed with greetings and special posts from my family and friends in the blogosphere...

What a surprise! I thank God for making my birthday truly special.

7 comments:

Familia Caballero in Vietnam on May 25, 2009 at 12:03 AM said...

Happy birthday May! may God richly bless your walk with Him, your family and your health. Onggie, Jeaneth, Thea and Rinnah

Anonymous said...

heyheyhey !happy birthday te !! =)

Phebie on May 25, 2009 at 1:22 PM said...

Belated Happy Birthday Ate May! God Bless u more...

wow! what a surprise man jud....

Unknown on May 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM said...

Wow! grabe jud na birthday celebration yet ba. Happy birthday once again! God bless you!

Unknown on May 26, 2009 at 2:44 AM said...

You are so blessed with a loving hubby and a very sweet kid. God bless!

Tess (life is beautiful)

Anonymous said...

ahw . hehehe ! thank you te .. =) im still new man .. i love reading your work too ! =)
God bless . =)

Genefaith on June 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM said...

Ate nigreet baya me sa imo..he..he..Phebei told me last Sunday...Nice kaau imo gift ate oi...Stay blessed!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting