Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wedding Song

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Bogie of Bogie's Wonderland gave me this Wedding Song meme.This is quite simple as you will just have to choose your favorite wedding songs.So here are 5 of my favorite wedding songs . These songs were sung by my family and friends during my wedding.

1."Love That Will Not Let You Go"-sung by my hubby while I was walking down the aisle.
2."Father We Commit to You"-As an invocation which was sung by my sister in law Jeaneth of Beautiful feet.
3."Your Love"-sung by my sister Lalaine of Lalaines world.
4."The Gift"and
5"Love of my Life"-sung by Nante.He is Nenette's hubby of Nenette's Niche.

Now,I'm tagging my wedding singers who happen to be in the blogsphere. I've known them and their Husbands to be sweet couples.

4 comments:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. on May 28, 2009 at 7:01 PM said...

wow ang ganda mo mayet, cute kayo...
i missed my wedding songs too hahahah...

Bogie on May 28, 2009 at 11:34 PM said...

Wow klaro kaau ang groom nga in love kaau sa bride kay with feelings kaau pagkanta..ha.ha.ha.

Joke!

Chubskulit Rose on May 30, 2009 at 6:37 PM said...

Hi laureen salamat sa visit and comment... Love your wedding dress!

Genefaith on June 1, 2009 at 10:08 PM said...

wow..the bride is so pretty!

ang sweet..the hubby sang for you!

First time to know that Ate Lalaine could be hired to sing for wedding occassion...galing ni Ate Love!

Hyzyd's Diary/
Her and History

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting