Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Best Surprise From My Nieces

Posted by Laureen at Sunday, May 10, 2009


Since my birthday is fast approaching I remembered the best surpr ise I got from my 2 beautiful nieces, Bogie and Che whom I considered my bes

t fri en ds.
Three years ago they asked me for a date during my birthday. I thought that they will just treat me for a snack but to my surprise they brought me to a very expensive beauty salon instead. They wanted me to pamper myself on that special day. Becuase I look good with my hair, we decided to have a photo for the three of us. ( I will post the photo next time :) I really had a great time with them and I will never forget that thoughtful deed....

Two weeks from now, it's going to be my birthday. I hope I can have another surprise from them... LOL!

3 comments:

Tricia J. on May 11, 2009 at 12:07 AM said...

Haahhaha!! grabe na padunggug dunggug bai! Bitaw uy, I didn't know about that..that's a nice way to treat a birthday girl..naa sad unta mg ingon ana sa ako ba? hahah!labaw pa sad diay na padunggug dungug..hahaha!

Unknown on May 11, 2009 at 10:47 AM said...

Wow! ka tsada jud nila, sure duna na sad kay birthday surprise yet...Advance happy birthday!

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. on May 12, 2009 at 10:01 AM said...

wow naman, btw, belated happy mother's day! wala ko ka open last sunday kay bday man ni Em2, 14 na sya last saturday, wen is your bday?

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting