Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Best Blogger Award

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, May 06, 2009


Gosh! I got a best blogger award from Genefaith, This is my first ever award and thank you so much Gen for this. I can't even believe myself that I got into this blogging thing and I don't know if I will survive. Lol!

You see , among the siblings I am the laziest one in studying, reading and most of all writing. I am an extrovert type of person. During my schooling I was always out with friends. The only time I learned how to study was during my college days because I took up Nursing. I was forced to read and study piles of nursing books if not I will fail. My first and second year in college was definitely a struggle and I usually panic and got frantic every time I had exams since I was not used to studying. Anyway, I survived in college and passed the Board Exam because of God's help that is why I believe I will survive also in this new world of blogging.... I thank God also for those people who have helped me in one way or another. And for that, I want to pass this BEST BLOGGER AWARD to them.

1. Lalaine - She is my sister who is my inspiration. I am encouraged to pursue every time my sister Beam who works in the bank reports to me how much she earned from her blog earnings.

2. Bogie - She is truly a blessing in my life. She is always there at my side to help not only in blogging but in every aspect of my life.

3. Nanay (Laurencita) - Thanks for being the best mom in the whole world. She is also my secretary. Since I am a busy mom sometimes she is the one who encodes my posts.

4. Grace - She is my cousin and also a newbie in blogging but every time I visit her blog I got challenged to also pursue my new found hobby- blogging.

5. Aiza - I also run to her if I have blogging inquires. I thank her for the encouragement.

6. Tabitha and Abigail- My beautiful friends from Malaysia. It is nice to connect with them through blogs.

7. Phebie - I am thankful for her because she never fails to visit me in my blog site . It is such an encouragement.

Rules:
1.Take your award here.
2.Put the logo on your post.
3.Link the person who award you.
4.nominate at least 7 other blogs.
5.Add links to those blogs of yours.
6.Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.

6 comments:

Phebie on May 7, 2009 at 11:20 PM said...

posted it already ate!!!!

grace on May 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

Hi my ever pretty cousin... thanks for the award..Godbless. advancehappymothersday..

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. on May 8, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

Wow you are starting na. Enjoy blogging!

Lalaine on May 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM said...

hahah! nakakatawa ko! hayahay kau ka ha ky naa ky secretary!! :)

Thanks for the award.. i'll post it soon pa ky daghn pa kau ko posts na overdue.. hahah!!kmusta?

penny on May 9, 2009 at 8:14 PM said...

Your blog is beautiful. Congradulations on this wonderful blogger award. You deserve it.
Thanks for visiting and leaving such a kind comment. Have a great day :)

Genefaith on May 10, 2009 at 9:27 PM said...

Thanks for posting and for the recognition..he..he..

I know you can survive here in blogosphere..he..he..during vacant time lang naman natin ginagawa...

HAPPY mother's Day !

Mother's day here is on August 12

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting