Sunday, October 4, 2009

Z's Date with Thea

Posted by Laureen at Sunday, October 04, 2009
Before Z's cousin, Thea went back to Vietnam, they had a date together. They first went to the shop where Z bought Thea a little souvenir for her to remember him while she is away. Then they went to the favorite fastfood chain, Jollibee for snacks.


Z ordered burger and fries while Thea ordered hotdog and fries. I thought that they will not be able to consume their food but to my amazement they finished their food in no time. They even asked me to buy ice cream for them. So, I just ordered one for them( for them to share) thinking that they're already full but then they were still not satisfied and asked for more.

So,I just promised that I will buy for each one of them after they play at Planet Kids. So, off they went to Planet Kids and they stayed their for I think 1 and a half hours.


And after they played, of course,they didn't forget the ice cream I promised after the ice cream they ate popcorn and brought some for their other cousins who were still at school at that time.
Z couldn't forget this date with Thea for he truly had a great time. And now, he is looking forward for their next visit this January.

1 comments:

Denise on October 5, 2009 at 8:53 AM said...

Very sweet.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting