Thursday, October 15, 2009

FPF #6 - Why are you so sad?

Posted by Laureen at Thursday, October 15, 2009


Yes!I'm the one who is frowning in that picture.Why?It's because I'm sad because my baby sister took my candy and flower. At first I was holding the candy and then my baby sis got it from me and when I held the flower, she took it away from me again. Lol!
That's Love, my younger sister from the left with my flower,the Princess is my older sister, Bem then on the right is my older brother Jinggoy.

For more Friday Photo Flashback just click the badge above.

5 comments:

More Than Words on October 16, 2009 at 11:55 AM said...

Awww!!! Poor thing!! Well, I would be sad too if someone took my candy and flower. BUT, this is a totally cute picture!!!!

sweet_shelo on October 16, 2009 at 2:24 PM said...

Oh how cute sis, you lost your close-up smile because of the candy and flower.. he he

EJ on October 16, 2009 at 5:25 PM said...

You have such a vivid memory of your childhood hehehe..

Check out my Goofy Childhood mage hehehe..

Denise on October 16, 2009 at 11:20 PM said...

You were adoreable.

Lindz on October 18, 2009 at 6:47 AM said...

aww memorable talaga tong pic na to hehehe palagi mo ba pinapakita sa kapatid mo to na kumuha ng flower?

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting