Saturday, October 10, 2009

YS # 8 -Adobong Kangkong

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, October 10, 2009




The food in the photo is called Adobong Kangkong. This was the first time we ordered this item when we celebrated my Mom's birthday in Dear Manok. yes, that's the name of the restaurant which literally means, " Dear Chicken". LOL! I could remember the time when this restaurant was newly opened. We would laugh because of its name because we found it weird but then it also made us intrigued and made us try to try out the restaurant. We were satisfied with their chicken barbeque as well as the other items in their menu. So, this Adobong Kangkong is our most recent find and I can recommend it because its really very delicious,..as in.. Yummy!!

For more Yummy Sunday entries visit Bogie.

6 comments:

Denise on October 11, 2009 at 6:26 AM said...

Thanks for sharing.

Lalaine on October 11, 2009 at 1:27 PM said...

Hmm.. I've tried stir fried kangkong also in one of the markets in Hatyai..and I was surprised that it taste nice too.. so, siguro lami gyd na

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Perfectly Blended on October 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM said...

Yummy indeeed! I was there remember? LOL!

maritz on October 11, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

A good appetizer

pinkyshelo on October 11, 2009 at 11:45 PM said...

kalami ani!!! I can eat a lot of rice if I have this as my ulam.. hehe

Chubskulit Rose on October 12, 2009 at 7:41 AM said...

Wowow nakakamiss ang adobong kangkong, wala kasing kangkong dito eh..

heto ulit ako nangangampanya for your vote today for Rylie. Salamat Ulit! Balik ako bukas hehehe..

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting