Monday, October 5, 2009

The Search Is On

Posted by Laureen at Monday, October 05, 2009
Have you heard about MyLife ? It's a people search engine where you can find everyone all in one place. There is no need for you to register to different social networking sites to see if your long lost friends are there, but you can find them all here in this site.

I just got to find out about this site and I tried to search my old friends and classmates. I did find some of them but I didn't find the others. I'm guessing that maybe my other friends that I didn't find have already gotten married and changed their surnames. Or maybe they just can not be found online.

I would love to know what my old classmates are up to now, whether they are already married or single, whether they already have kids or not. But I guess I have to upgrade my account first to view their complete profile and communicate with them. The upgrade price is not really much, what is 3$ compared to connecting with old friends and reliving precious memories.

What about you? You might want to reconnect with old friends or lost loves perhaps? Then, why don't you try to search them from My Life.
Post?slot_id=62902&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

3 comments:

GIOVANNI on October 5, 2009 at 7:29 AM said...

good you got this...

Denise on October 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM said...

Thanks for sharing.

maritz on October 6, 2009 at 1:12 PM said...

visiting you here may...when bday nanay? I will continue mama's legacy...hehehehe

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting