Saturday, October 24, 2009

Z's 4th Birthday

Posted by Laureen at Saturday, October 24, 2009



Z's 4th birthday was a joint celebration with my sister's son, Lyle's 1st birthday but this time it was celebrated here in the Philippines. My sister's family was here in the Philippines that time. Remember Z's birthday in Thailand, that was a joint celebration with Lyle's dedication.



Z's 4th birthday a simple celebration which we had for our less fortunate neighbors' children.



It was a "Soldiers" themed party. Why we thought of having a soldier themed party?? Here's the story.




There was one time that I asked my son on his ambition. I asked him, " What do you want to be when you grow up , Z?" And I was so surprised with his answer, " I want to become a security guard, Mom May!". LOL!

And since I'm not so keen of my son to become a security guard, I convinced him to change his ambition a bit and be a soldier rather than a security guard. lol! When he was finally accepted my proposal, he asked me that when he wants to have a soldier theme for his birthday party.

So, that's the story. Every one really had fun on that birthday of his. Now, I'm so excited and busy preparing for his 5th birthday party. We love our son so much that we really wanted to make him special on the day of his birth.

I am also thankful to God that He never fails to provide everything and meet the desires of our hearts.

5 comments:

maritz on October 24, 2009 at 8:21 AM said...

bebo kau iyang bday no? nice iyang cake.. as in masculine gyud!

Erin on October 24, 2009 at 8:56 AM said...

Wow! YOu went all out...that is definitely a boy-themed party. How will you top it this year?

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. on October 24, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

Oy laki na pala ni Z, parang kailan lang.

As far as AJ is concerned - he's going to a Thai school, when he got home at 2:30, I forced him to do homeschool at times, lol!
He's doing both.

Regards to all there! Blessings to all too.

More Than Words on October 25, 2009 at 12:44 AM said...

It looks like he had such a grea birthday party!! My nephews loved G.I. Joe for many years! I love how you also invited the neighborhood children. What a blessing for them too!

Denise on October 25, 2009 at 5:49 PM said...

Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting