Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2nd Birthday

Posted by Laureen at Tuesday, October 20, 2009
My son, Z's birthday is on Oct. 25. Since it is already fast approaching I just thought of sharing his photos on his previous birthday celebrations.

I am going to start on his 2nd birthday since I can not locate his 1st birthday photos anymore. lol!

Well, we celebrated his 2nd birthday at De Luxe Hotel with family, friends, relatives and some of the kids in school where I am working part time.

His birthday theme was Barney and I personally made the Barney figurines as give aways. They were made out of plaster of paris. The molder was given to me by my sister Love from Thailand and thanks also for Bogie who painted the figurine and made it so perfect.

Z boy at 2 years old enjoyed the party and was so delighted of his special guest Barney the mascot. lol!

2 comments:

Lindz on October 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM said...

Hi, uy ang laki ng Barney, gustong gusto ng mga bata toh eh... naku malapit na birthday nya ah, busy ka sa kakaprepare..

Chubskulit Rose on October 21, 2009 at 1:54 PM said...

Sige tulong ako sa pagprepare hehehe.. Advance Happy bday Z mucho gwapito!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting