Sunday, October 4, 2009

High School Life

Posted by Laureen at Sunday, October 04, 2009
High School Life was one of the fun times in any students' life. I sure had memorable high school experiences shared with some of my closest friends. I still keep in touch with one or two of them. But I've lost contacts with most of my friends. It would be nice to keep in touch with them again, to know how they are doing, to whom they got married or see their kids. I couldn't wait to see them too. It'll be fun to relive and reminisce our high school lives.

So, when I got to know about MyLife where one can search people's profile, I didn't hesitate to try it out. I got to search some of my friends who are actively participating in social sites online while, I didn't get to see the others. Maybe some of my high school friends are not really into the internet that's why they couldn't be searched. But it'll be exciting to reconnect with those I've found in the search. I guess, I'll just need to upgrade my account first.

Anyways, if you want to search for a long lost friend or relative, you can try to seek them out from www.mylife.com. It's the number 1 people's search in America and is connected with thousands of social networking sites.
Post?slot_id=62912&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Denise on October 5, 2009 at 8:54 AM said...

Sounds fun.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting