Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yummy Sunday: Tinkerbell Cupcakes

Posted by Laureen at Sunday, April 17, 2011

Today is the 3rd birthday of my daughter Zane. We had her birthday celebration yesterday as everyone of us are busy in church on Sunday. I will be sharing her birthday photos soon but today let me share with you one of the foods we have for her birthday. I call this "Tinkerbell Cupcakes". I ordered these cupcakes from my high school friend and my cousin made me this personalized photo of my daughter wearing Tinkerbell costume. Cute isn't it?

Visit Perfectly Blended for more of Yummy Sunday entries.

5 comments:

Yummy Sunday on April 17, 2011 at 3:22 PM said...

very cute!

Unknown on April 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM said...

sweet and cute =)

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/yummy-sunday-1-saucy-palabok.html

Vernz on April 17, 2011 at 8:09 PM said...

this is so cute.. love it much! the color is so cool...

Chubskulit Rose on April 18, 2011 at 7:57 AM said...

Looks lovely and yummy!!

Have some of my Chicken and Salad at Spice Up Your Life. Have a great week ahead!

Cheerful on April 19, 2011 at 11:52 PM said...

belated happy birthday! cute tinkerbell toppers and i am sure cupcakes are delicious, too! :) btw, i just followed you, hope you can follow me back. thank you and have a blessed week!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting