Friday, April 8, 2011

Blue Frame

Posted by Laureen at Friday, April 08, 2011
I was browsing Zenni Optical today and found this cute eyeglass with blue frame. Zenni has this new try on feature where you can try all the frames available on their site. All you have to do is to upload your own photo and find out the frame that perfectly fits you.

I have uploaded my son's photo and this is what he looks like with eyeglasses on. He looks so serious and I choose the eyeglasses with a blue frame because its perfect for little kiddos like him. There were other blue frames I found in their site which has a mixture of different colors. You can check it out and find one that suits your taste.

I know it's too early for my son to be wearing prescription eyeglasses, but I was just curious about his looks when he's wearing eyeglasses. He looks very cute and he looks like a grown up. I'm going to show this picture to him and I'm sure he will be laughing at this.

If you wanted to find out the perfect frame for you, check Zenni optical today, try on all frames and share it on FB! I'm sure you and your friends will love your photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting