Friday, April 1, 2011

Using the Computer

Posted by Laureen at Friday, April 01, 2011
My son has learned how to manipulate the computer by observing his older cousins and his granny. Sometimes he asked instructions but he seldom do that now as he is so familiar of it. One time I was browsing online and was having difficulty going to the page I want. I was surprise when my little boy taught me how to do it. It was so easy for him that I was even more motivated to learn stuff online. Modesty aside, I am thankful that my son is smart. I am not sure if he would take up computer engineering or web design and logos designs when he grows up. His ambition as this moment is to become a fireman. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting