Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Whites # 1: The Dress

Posted by Laureen at Wednesday, May 25, 2011
This is my niece dress during her baptism. She's now already a grown up and she's now also a mom. Two years ago, she gave this dress to me during my daughter's first birthday celebration. The dress was well taken cared of and I find it very nice for my daughter. I bought a little ribbons and bids to modify it and make it more attractive. My niece was so happy to see the dress looking so new.

The photo below is my little girl wearing the white dress. Isn't she cute?



3 comments:

Genuine Cuisine on May 26, 2011 at 10:25 PM said...

Wow! She surely looks so pretty in her white dress. And she has always been so pretty even without wearing that pretty white dress. :-)

Ate K on May 26, 2011 at 10:59 PM said...

Very creative to have modified it. My WW entry is up too!BTW, come join us at Messy Go Round meme. Thanks and see you around.

raya on May 27, 2011 at 12:54 AM said...

sis not sure if my comment got through. you have a very cute princess and the dress looks perfect on her! thanks for sharing your whites!

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting