Monday, April 11, 2011

Blue Monday: At the Beach

Posted by Laureen at Monday, April 11, 2011
Last Saturday we went to Medina, Misamis Oriental to visit our aunt who celebrated her 82nd birthday. The travel going to her place would reach 3 hours but because we wanted to make her happy on her birthday we went there together with my family.

She celebrated her birthday at the beach. My kids enjoyed swimming and playing in the sand. We also rode the glass bottom boat. During our ride we got to see a lot of beautiful corals, colorful fishes and other sea creatures. I got dizzy with the ride but my little girl had so much fun especially during the time when they feed the fishes.

Below is the photo of our bottom glass boat ride. Looks fun isn't it?

Visit the home of Blue Monday for more blue photos.

3 comments:

SmilingSally on April 11, 2011 at 8:22 PM said...

I've been in a glass bottomed boat before, and I loved it!

Happy Blue Monday, Laureen!

Be sure to check out my book giveaway.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy on April 11, 2011 at 10:36 PM said...

Oh, wow, what an adventure. That looks like so much fun ... how long was your boat ride? Spending the day playing in the warm sun sure sounds like fun. Happy Birthday to your Auntie, and Happy Blue Monday!

Kathy M.

Joyful on April 12, 2011 at 4:31 AM said...

Looks like lots of fun. I've never been in a glass bottomed boat before.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting