Monday, January 17, 2011

On Valentine's Day

Posted by Laureen at Monday, January 17, 2011
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, many people think about love, finding a date, and being nice to a spouse. Some would think about giving Gift or Present ideas like Valentine’s Day cards, chocolates, flowers, surprises and many other things that will make someone feel special.

When I was still in high school, most of my guy friends love to give flowers and chocolates. But I don’t like receiving flowers and chocolates from them so I gave it to my classmates. They were the ones who enjoyed the gifts. When I my husband (who was my boyfriend then) gave me a cute stuff toy, I appreciated it a lot. It looks so cute and until I can’t still forget his gift.

Now that I am married and have two kids, I am planning about giving a special gift to my husband. I won’t go for expensive stuff but I make it sure that he will like it. But above all these gifts and presents, I will dedicate this day to remember God’s greatest love. As the world celebrates Valentine’s Day, I will also celebrate this day by showing God’s love to other people.
“For God so loved the world, that He gave is one and only son, that whosoever would believe in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.”

If you think, nobody loves you and cares for you… God loves you so much and He can be your date on Valentine’s Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting