Monday, January 17, 2011

How Do I Look?

Posted by Laureen at Monday, January 17, 2011
When I am dressing up, I usually ask my son if I look okay with my clothes. He would stare at me and would say that I am beautiful. Sometimes he would give a comment like… Your beautiful mom but you’re fat!” Oh, that hurts, but it’s true. Sometimes I jokingly tell him that I was hurt by his comment but he smiles and told me its okay because I look pretty. (LOL) It’s now very hard for me to lose weight especially now that I don’t have thyroid glands anymore. Even though I don’t eat a lot, still I feel like I’m getting bigger everyday.

Some of my friends told me that I lose weight. But the way I look at myself it is still the same. I guess nothing has changed. I want to lose weight so I can wear clothes like wolford leggings, body hugging blouses and many others. But I guess I still have to wait a little bit more and I know I can wear them in due time. But if I don’t lose weight, then I would happily accept it. After all real beauty can’t be truly measured by just your looks. It comes from within. What is important is that you are happy with yourself and in the way you look at yourself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting