Monday, January 24, 2011

A Trip to Camiguin Island

Posted by Laureen at Monday, January 24, 2011
I had a wonderful opportunity to visit Camiguin Island last month, with my family,and my in-laws. It was very tiring but the experience was worth it. Here are the places we visited in Camiguin.

1. WHITE ISLAND:
The sand was indeed white but we got frustrated when we can not make a perfect sand castle for the sand was not that fine. It looks like ground sea shells. We enjoyed the kite flying. The other kids wished they brought along their kites too...There were others who dared to asked where we bought our kites.

We enjoyed swimming and just enjoying the scenery of the surrounding mountains. There was even a mountain in front of us that is shaped like a lady lying down. The thought of being in the island itself is so amazing.

2. ARDENT SPRING:
The best! The experience was truly relaxing. They said the hot spring is therapeutic. As a stay at home mom, filled with lots of household chores, I would definitely recommend this place. It's very nice to be in this place once in a while, giving yourself a nice break.

3. SANTO NINO COLD SPRING:
I can't forget this place since I almost drowned here. I slipped and fell from my rubber tube. They have a pool for children and adult. The adult pool is so deep, so if you don't know how to swim better take the kids pool. It is not safe to swim without a life vest or you need to rent from them a rubber tube. It is refreshing for others but for me it gave me muscle pains after the swim for the water was icy cold.

4. INIGMATA OR TARZANS NEST:
The place is so unique and you will be stunned by the creativity of the artists. It's a great place to visit especially for people who do appreciate artworks.


I was thankful to God for letting us spend time with the family and the opportunity to witness His wonderful creation.

"O Lord,how manifold are thy works!in wisdom hast thou made them all:The earth is full of thy riches." psalm 104:2"




5 comments:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. on April 30, 2009 at 4:54 PM said...

Wow! What a nice trip. Kamusta na kayo? Glad to connect with you and Nanay. Hope to see in soon in my blog.
Ate Sarah

Genefaith on April 30, 2009 at 5:29 PM said...

Yes, naa na me baby..wow..karon pako kahibalo u have blog..exchange link ta Ma'a, Laureen..I'll include u in my bloglist...

Genefaith on April 30, 2009 at 5:30 PM said...

it's one of my dreamz to visit camiguin!

Genefaith on April 30, 2009 at 11:29 PM said...

this is my URL: http://www.genejostory.com ..thanks

Nenette on May 6, 2009 at 12:33 AM said...

Mai, the #2 picture looked weird at first (to me). why? looks like you're surrounded by alligators. tao man diay hehehe

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting