Monday, January 17, 2011

Going Back to Thailand

Posted by Laureen at Monday, January 17, 2011
My sister is inviting me once again to their place because they will be conducting another English workshop for the pre-school kids. I’m quite excited about it but I’m a bit hesitant because I feel like I don’t have the resources of going there. But if God will provide for my fare, then it won’t be a problem anymore.

One of the things that excite me in going there is the opportunity of being a blessing to the little Thai kids. While teaching English to little kids, I also had the opportunity to learn Thai as well. I enjoyed talking and playing with the kids even though there were times that we can’t understand each other.

Another thing that I love in Thailand was to buy Sterling silver jewelries for my business. I have been selling silver jewelries for years now and most of my customers loved it. This is because Thai silver jewelries are more intricate when it comes to their design. Most teenagers like love heart necklaces, toe rings and elephant earrings. The mothers like dangling earrings and charm bracelets.

Lastly, I love to go back to Thailand because I want to bond with my sister and her family. We rarely see each other and going back to their place would be a great opportunity for us to be with each other and update ourselves with lots of stories.

Oh, writing about this makes me want to go back to Thailand and visit my sister. But I am still praying for this and allow God to move in His mysterious ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting