Friday, January 14, 2011

Full-Time Blogger

Posted by Laureen at Friday, January 14, 2011
I don’t write posts more often these days because I don’t have much time to blog anymore. I am now working full time and when I am at home I am busy with the kids and doing household chores. Good thing, I can update this blog once in a while I am not too busy.

I envy my sister and cousins because they now have so many blogs and are earning big cash from it. They are indeed full-time bloggers. I wish I am like them too. They update their blogs more often and most of them bought domain names for it. Some of their blogs are self hosted and I am sure they have read web hosting pad and web hosting reviews before having their blogs hosted. I don’t know much about this, but all I know is that it enables them to make a lot of money from their blogs.

I am still on the process of learning all these stuff. When I have more time to blog, I will also consider buying a domain name for this blog and have it self- hosted. For the mean time, I will just have to update this blog once in a while and hopefully I will consider myself to be a full-time blogger probably in the next few months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting