Tuesday, November 17, 2009

wfw #18 - Altars

Posted by Laureen at Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Genesis 26:25 "Isaac built an altar there and called on the name of the Lord. There he pitched his tent, and there his servants dug a well."

An altar is where you meet God. It can be a rock you kneel beside in the woods, in a quiet spot in your home or beside your desk at the office. The where is not important. Doing it is the vital thing. You can make an altar anywhere as you lay your life open to Him and meet Him.


For more Word Filled Wednesday, visit Christy's blog Critty Joy

Image from Google

9 comments:

My Memories and Crystals on November 18, 2009 at 12:47 PM said...

Kamusta na? cute picture and the words are really powerful.

Try to visit my new template. Nanalo ako sa contest ni Gene sa Her and History. Kaya bago ang template at may domain pa - free lahat! Kaya blessings talaga.

Have a blessed Wednesday!

Pia on November 18, 2009 at 2:18 PM said...

amen!

blessings...

Laine on November 18, 2009 at 5:46 PM said...

those are such a wonderful verse.thanks for sharing. Blessings! :)

crittyjoy on November 18, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

Wonderful thoughts....thanks for sharing that today!

Happy WFW!

Lauren on November 18, 2009 at 10:12 PM said...

great thoughts on this verse - thank you for sharing!! :)

From the Heart on November 19, 2009 at 6:19 AM said...

You are so right. It doesn't matter where we pray or call out to God as long as we do.

Cathy on November 19, 2009 at 9:00 AM said...

Thanks for the pretty picture, verse and thoughts.

Susan on November 19, 2009 at 11:55 AM said...

Wow, to think what that felt like? Great verse..

Hope your day was blessed!

Keith on November 21, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

I visited your blog today, and I think you have shared with me a concept that helps me spiritually. I donot know if I have an altar from which to worship. I wonder often if I give of myself in prayer. I will make a change.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting