Monday, November 9, 2009

United Nation Celebration

Posted by Laureen at Monday, November 09, 2009
Oct 24,2009 was the United Nation celebration of our school. The United Nations Celebration is one of the most awaited event of the year for the parents because they will be able to dress up their kids and let them represent the different countries of the world.



My son, Z boy represented the Country of Norway. It was quite amusing how I came up with his Norwegian costume, other parents spent much for their kids costume but for me I thank God for the provision. I just used some of Z boys existing clothes and borrowed his jacket, pants and hat. So, I ended up only spending P60 for his socks. LOL!

Thanks to Kuya Daniels coat( son of my best friend),Ate Rienyel's pants and Kuya Renzee's hat(Z's cousins)

I'm so proud of Z.He really did well during his presentation.





That's me doing the welcome address. Yes,the school staff also wore costumes.Lol!



Here is Z wearing his cowboy costume. The students also danced the different dances for the countries but this picture was taken after the dance. Sorry I was not able to take picture for I was busy helping the other kids prepare for their presentation while my husband was taking the video. They also sung the "Jesus love the little children" in Thai,Malay Tamil Indian and English version.Thanks to Jesu, my brother in law who took time to translate the song.We also took the chance to pray for the Nations.

It was indeed a glorious celebration.God bless all nations of the world.

3 comments:

My Memories and Crystals on November 11, 2009 at 7:45 PM said...

wow, parang mga galing kayo sa ibang bansa sa inyong costume ba, gwapa gid!
Salamat sa pagdalaw...

Kaye Swain on November 11, 2009 at 8:12 PM said...

The costumes came out GREAT! And what a great way to combine this fun day with sharing Jesus' love for all the nations! :)

wholesale artful dodger on October 17, 2011 at 10:13 AM said...

Wow! What a great post. I enjoyed it well. There costumes look great. Big thanks for sharing and keep posting.

Michelle

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting