Sunday, November 1, 2009

Page Rank Back

Posted by Laureen at Sunday, November 01, 2009
My cousin just informed me that my blog's Page Rank is back!Thank God! I'm so glad that it's back even though there's no assurance that it would stay here for a long time. But for bloggers like me, getting a high page rank is important. It does signify that ones site is at least noticed by Google. :)

My sister has told me about getting my own domain and having it self hosted. I'm not very familiar with web hosting but I did found a site that has helpful information about this. The site somehow gives a comprehensive list on different web hosting providers. Different web hosting providers are given according to your list of specifications. Let's say you want the cheapest web host provider, then a list of all the cheap providers will be given. If you want the best web host provider, then another comprehensive list will also be given.

I'm not thinking about getting my own domain or web host for now. I guess I'll only think about that once I have more time to be online and more time to take care of my blog. As for now, I'm just looking around for some basic information. And maybe just maybe, I'll consider my sister's suggestion next time.

2 comments:

Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM said...

Good luck sweetie.

grace on November 2, 2009 at 8:21 PM said...

congrats that your PR is back. Just came back last sunday from ourone week trip and I was welcomed by my blogsite with a PR3 and theother PR2.. waaaahhh... Im so happy. Praying it will stay longer.. murag every first day of the month man sila nag update kay OCt. 1 pud to nawala my PR..Praise the Lord! Overtime gyud ta ani...

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting