Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yummy Sunday 14: No cook chocolate Truffle

Posted by Laureen at Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have tried making chocolate truffle for the first time during Z's birthday. I saw how to make this recipe from my son's Hi 5 video before. I thought of including this in my son's birthday menu for it is easy to make and it also looks yummy.

While I was making the chocolate truffle my nephew, Renzee was around to help me. He enjoyed shaping the truffles and at the same time putting some into his mouth.Lol! He liked it so much that 2 days after that he requested his Ate to make for their snacks.

I would like to share this truffle recipe for you to try to make along with your kids.We are also planning to teach this to our preschoolers at Little evangel Christian School.




2 pks ground chocolate graham biscuits or ace biscuits

1 big can condensed milk

1 pk marshmallow at least 30-35 pcs

1 pk desecated coconut

Very easy to make in just 3 steps:


1.Just mix the ground chocolate graham biscuites and condensed milk.

2.Form it into balls with one marshmallow at the center.

3.Then roll it in the dessicated coconut then

Have fun making and eating....

8 comments:

grace on November 23, 2009 at 7:28 AM said...

good for u.. wala gyud ko talent anang cooking... hehehehe..

Lindz on November 23, 2009 at 9:04 AM said...

wow mukang masarap ah, I'm sure nagustuhan yan ng mga bata, I like it when there's coconut..

sikat ba diyan ang Hi 5? si Kathleen wala na dun eh kasi nanganak pinay yun siya... mga anak ko halos wantisawa sila sa kapapanood nila live and their videos too, mgaling sila di ba very entertaining..

Denise on November 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

Yummy.

Kim, USA on November 29, 2009 at 6:30 AM said...

Hello Lauren congratulations for being the featured cook for this yummy Sunday. I didn't know chocolate truffle is just this easy...ma kopya nga I have dessicated coconut here...this will be our dessert this coming Christmas hehe thanks!!

Mine is up My Yummy Sunday

His Unfailing Love on November 29, 2009 at 10:29 PM said...

Hmmm... thanks for the recipe, I will try to make this, hehe! hmmm yummy!

My Memories and Crystals on November 29, 2009 at 10:32 PM said...

hmmm, sarap na sa picture pa lang, lol! mas lalo na siguro pag kainin...hmmm.

agent112778 on November 30, 2009 at 2:05 AM said...

i love chocolates..yur entry are so yummy =P~

my entry is here


have a Great YUMMY Sunday for us:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Kero on November 30, 2009 at 8:50 PM said...

oh thank you so much for the recipe. i will definitely try this.

looks a lovely treat!

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/11/yummy-sunday-shrimps-salad.html

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting