Friday, June 19, 2009

Mommy Moments #1-That's my Dad!

Posted by Laureen at Friday, June 19, 2009


I'm so thankful to the Lord that my husband is really a good father to my children.He loves them so much and likewise my children is so much fond of him.He really makes it a point to spend time with them even though how tired he may be after his travels. And the best part is I am also thankful to him because he helps me take care of them whenever he is not working. He sees to it that everything is okay before he goes to work and he makes sure that he mixes the children's milk first and oh, my hot drink too....Lol!
To manny; Happy Fathers day!

11 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ on June 19, 2009 at 11:41 AM said...

Cheers to a great father, just like your husband!
MommyMoments

Chubskulit Rose on June 19, 2009 at 12:37 PM said...

That's an adorable picture Mom Laureen...

You are blessed!

Mine is up too

Rossel on June 19, 2009 at 3:57 PM said...

nice picture of your husband and your kids. happy father's day to him.

JLaine on June 19, 2009 at 4:01 PM said...

kabalo c manny ani naa iya picture dari..hahahah!!nakapambalay ra raba cya..hehehe!

jeng on June 19, 2009 at 5:15 PM said...

Happy father's day to your happy. He seems like a great dad ;)

Beth Moreno on June 19, 2009 at 8:46 PM said...

visiting your mm entry! happy father's day to your hubby!

hope you can visit my entry too. cheers!

Beth on June 19, 2009 at 10:55 PM said...

your hubby is so sweet! he really loves you and your kids by making sure that you're ok before he goes to work. Blessed you! :)

Chris on June 19, 2009 at 11:49 PM said...

happy daddy!

thanks for joining us at mommy moments :) looking forward to seeing more posts from you!

pehpot on June 19, 2009 at 11:50 PM said...

oh you are very lucky indeed!

happy father's day to your loving hubby!

Here is my MM entry

It's my first time here, so I added you on my bloglist and follow your blog na din :)

Make or Break

Unknown on June 20, 2009 at 2:06 AM said...

You are lucky to have a loving and a handson dad who always there to help you out with your cute kids. happy fathers day to your husband.

Lindz on June 20, 2009 at 5:41 AM said...

beautiful pictures of mag ama... happy father's day sa kanya... I am sure he appreciate all the love.

Post a Comment

 

Words From My Heart... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting